Do it Once. Do it Right.
The difference between a high-end paint job and an ordinary paint job lies in the preparation, the local expertise, the experience and passion of your painting crew, and the details of the finish. At Davis Decor, we focus on providing exceptional interior and exterior painting and finishing services for residential and commercial clients across the Wakatipu Basin.
Our residential and commercial services include a variety of painting techniques for interior and exterior surfaces. When it comes to painting, we take pride in our skilled craftsmanship. We take time to properly prepare all surfaces before painting begins. We choose only high-quality paints that cover well and provide excellent durability and have proven suitability to Queenstown's alpine environment. Whether we are spraying or using a brush or roller, we make sure that the end results are perfect through a tried and tested process.
Our experienced crews approach each project with attention to details and flawless, quality finishes. Myself and my team leaders will personally oversee every project to ensure that project details and specifications are met on every job.
Be Involved, .... or Don't Be!
We also understand that communication is essential in providing the framework for success so we have developed a Progress and Project Report which is available to our clients who are not full time in the Wakatipu. This allows each stage of the project to be shared with a view to open and transparent communication. You can be as involved in the process as you'd like, or leave it in our capable hands!
Below is an example of how we bring your project to life:
Discovery of Project Scope
- Client enquiry received
- Davis Decor will either meet with you on site to obtain a detailed brief and view the property, or if you are outside of Queenstown, a skype meeting is suggested.
- A detailed quote is submitted to you in written form.
- The quote will detail all aspects of the project and focus on clear communications around time frames, project expectations and desired outcomes.
- On acceptance of the Quote and Project Specification, Davis Decor gives a free colour consultation covering the latest trends and colours and product options.
- Davis Decor will procure test pots and applies them for your consideration.
- A follow up color consultation after you have had enough time to consider the options is always offered ensuring that you have all the tools your require to make a final decision.
Alex and his project leaders have a very hands on project management style, centred around you. As a valued customer you can expect;
- An agreed course of communication i.e: Daily or weekly updates
- An agreed method of communication i.e Email, Text Message, Whatsapp
Davis Decor has worked with clients based locally, from other regions in NZ, and abroad including Singapore, Korea, US, UK, Australia.
Alex and the David Decor team are very hands on with their quality assurance process recognising that quality and craftsmanship is critical to the delivery of a successful project and is not afraid to pursue perfection .
Furthermore, we are qualified members of Master Painters in New Zealand - committed to quality workmanship, professional service and 100% customer satisfaction